Prof. Rhenald Kasali, Ph.D testimony on the implementation of Wirausaha Muda Mandiri :
1. What is your opinion of Bank Mandiri CSR program that is Wirausaha Muda Mandiri?
Bank Mandiri CSR programs, in particular the Wirausaha Muda Mandiri, is the best CSR program that I have ever know. The program is highly integrated (built-in), focus, and supported by the commitment in terms of funding or leadership involvement throughout the Bank Mandiri. Besides finding the seeds and build, Bank Mandiri equip young entrepreneur support for their efforts through exhibitions, coaching ethics guidance, and control up to become truly independent entrepreneurs. Bank Mandiri CSR also doing improvement for the lecturer on the campuses in order to teaching entrepreneurship properly.
2. Mandiri Entrepreneurial program has been running for 3 years. According to you, how the program can inspire young people to be Entrepreneur?
WMM program gradually improved. Students to be inspired from all over campus and inspire the wider community, especially the educated. This program can inspire young people because this program can make winners and finalisnya as icon for young people. To learn from the young people, they become easier to understand, than learning in a structured and operators who have been linked far in terms of age.
3. According to you, how long imrpovement program is provided by Bank Mandiri to the winners / finalists Wirausaha Muda Mandiri? Anything that needs to be improved / developed?
In general, the finalists WMM already have courage and commitment. But they still need to be directed to appreciate the knowledge that their efforts will have to grade, and they continue to innovate. Looking forward to building a more specific, for example sowed the seeds of Technopreneur and Creativepreneur. Construction like this needs a mentor, a remote lab with different ways of building entrepreneurs in the field of culinary / services of a B2B. In addition to capital compact, stronger commitment and efforts should take a long time.
4. Please give entrepreneurship tips to the younger generation to be brave to start entrepreneurship?
At least there are 6 tips that I can give, as follows:
- Entrepreneurship is unyielding man and abstinence complain. Keep complaints and despair in themselves.
- Come out of the blankets feel comfortable with further exploring the new world.
- Every generation there, remember to set aside 20-50% reinvested.
- Remove all existing shackles, turn negative thoughts or feel bad and start thinking positive and open.
- You remember the people who have knowledge. Knowledgeable people to start work with knowledge, daring to try, dare to finish. And as the school, should business success.
- Use management to modernize your business. Do not over-confident with speeches that seemed to be successfully conducted business without a plan, without passion, without leadership. The only business conducted by slashing capital and where their origin will never grow to be big and strong.