Wirausaha Mandiri is the main program of Mandiri Bank's Corporate Social Responsibility in cooperation with all parties, both from the government or private sector, academic world, business practitioners and people.
Implementation of Wirausaha Mandiri program aims to :
- Changing perceptions of the educated young generation to become independent, so that not only the generation of job seekers but to become a creator of employment.
- Make the SME sector to become ideal for the younger generation to work after completing education and develop SMEs to become qualified.
- Improving the quality and number of SME as one major factor in improving the nation's economy.
- Eliminating the perception that most of the growing number of entrepreneurs because it relies on instinct and network. In fact, to become an entrepreneur or a businessman will also need a true talent and encouragement from the environment, creativity, determination and courage to turn challenges into opportunities.
- Establish and encourage the participation of banks in the SME sector as a pillar to move and drive the nation's economy is highly capable.
- Contribute to economic growth in Indonesia through the development of SMEs, especially among the younger generation.